I am linking up with Cyndie from Chalk One Up for the Teacher for a 2 for Tuesday once again! For today and tomorrow only, these two products will be 50% off! Since these two products are already bundles, they are seriously discounted. Hurry- it won’t last long!
The first product is Language Arts Centers: Bundle of 3 Common Core Aligned Centers (3rd-5th grade). Included in this bundle:
- Popping Prepositions: This is a movie/popcorn themed center designed to help students practice using prepositions and form prepositional phrases in sentences.
- Puzzling Parts of Speech: This is a puzzle themed center designed to help students practice finding the parts of speech of a sentence.
- Quotable Quotations: This is a hands-on center where students fix the punctuation on sentence cards using dry macaroni noodles and dried beans.
My second product for sale is my Differentiated Math Word Problem Task Card Bundle.
This is one of my favorite products. I use these task cards in my classroom every day for early finisher work or for math centers. Each task card set includes 36 task cards: 12 review cards (each with a hint for students), 12 extra practice cards, and 12 enrichment cards (each involving higher-level thinking skills and/or multi-step problems). The 5 sets included are:
- Place Value, Addition, and Subtraction
- Multiplication (2 digit by 2 digit)
- Long Division
- Fraction Equivalence and Comparison
- Relative Sizes of Measurement Units
Plus, if you purchase this bundle you will be able to download any subsequent task card sets for FREE as I add them to this bundle!
Hurry- 2 for Tuesday won’t last long! Thanks again to Cyndie at Chalk One Up for the Teacher for hosting!